Direct (Paris Convention) Filing
- The patent application in USPTO or PCT format.
- The full name, address and nationality of the applicant for the European patent and, if applicable, details of the patent agent/attorney instructing us.
- If the applicant is not the inventor, the full name(s) and address(es) of the inventor(s) and an indication of the origin of the applicant’s rights to the European patent (e.g. “by agreement dated …”, “as employer” or “as successor in title”).
- If priority is to be claimed, the date, country and filing number of the (or each) priority application.
European regional phase of a PCT
A copy of the PCT application, or provide us with the number of the application and we can pull it from the appropriate patent authority.
- The full name, address and nationality of the applicant for the European application, if different from that given on the PCT publication. Please also advise if any details of inventorship or priority have changed from those given on the PCT publication.
To have us file your patent application in Europe you can call us, send us an email, or complete and submit the price quotation form with instructions to file. We will file your patent in Europe on your behalf within two (2) business days of receiving your instructions and payment.